Project current Status
Limitless technologies ltd. has identified future potential of U.G.I. project and is working on partnership and investment program concept.
- Currently our company is focused on spreading the word across internet, as well as finding investors, in order to be able to fund the next stage of UGI project development.
- Our Team is collecting various data related to UGI project to help us meet our goal in near future.
- Muscle memory development – Muscle memory has been used synonymously with motor learning, which is a form of procedural memory that involves consolidating a specific motor task into memory through repetition. When a movement is repeated over time, a long-term muscle memory is created for that task, eventually allowing it to be performed without conscious effort. This process decreases the need for attention and creates maximum efficiency within the motor and memory systems. Examples of muscle memory are found in many everyday activities that become automatic and improve with practice, such as riding a bicycle, typing on a keyboard, typing in a PIN, playing a musical instrument, martial arts or even dancing. Visual and sound effect presented in UGI will only speed up motor learning process as more than just one sense is involved in memorizing process.
- Tackle tactile feedback? Aperioristes Technologies will implement the latest developed software concerning tactile feedback. As Touchscreen industry is very rapidly improving, we are sure that those companies involved in producing touchscreen pads will help us improve it. Please remember- currently we are not trying to invent a new technology in touchscreen industry, we are simply combining the most effective use of the latest technological achievements available at current stage in UGI development. However, further developments of Aperioristes technologies do suppose a new type of hardware development.
- UGI is not going to suit all gamers, especially not extreme ones ( as even the most sophisticated hardware do not withhold the RAGE TEST of some players) We fully understand variety of personalities, various needs, behaviour as well as attitudes. There are more than 1.5 Billion PC game users worldwide:
we are not planning to satisfy everyone, but those interested in success of our project!
A Theory, a Tool, a Specific Scope
Bartle’s player types are a way of classifying players of MUDs (and later by extension, and over-extension, MMORPGs) according to specific psychological aspects of their personality and how they prefer to play in a virtual world.
They are based on the compilation and observations of the results of a forum discussion (that lead later to The Bartle Test – which, despite bearing his name, was not created by Bartle) between MUD players about what they thought was fun in the game and what they thought others found fun about the same game.
From the observations and summary of the answers, Bartle theorized that MUD players could be split into four types, giving psychological portraits of players populating a virtual world for fun:
- Killers like to provoke and cause drama and/or impose them over other players in the scope provided by the virtual world. Trolls, hackers, cheaters, and attention farmers belong in this category, along with the most ferocious and skillful PvP (player versus player) opponents.
- Achievers are competitive and enjoy beating difficult challenges whether they are set by the game or by themselves. The more challenging the goal, the most rewarded they tend to feel.
- Explorers like to explore the world – not just its geography but also the finer details of the game mechanics. These players may end up knowing how the game works and behave better than the game creators themselves. They know all the mechanics, short-cuts, tricks, and glitches that there are to know in the game and thrive on discovering more.
- Socializers are often more interested in having relations with the other players than playing the game itself. They help to spread knowledge and a human feel, and are often involved in the community aspect of the game (by means of managing guilds or role-playing, for instance).
- we are very grateful for your encouragement in the present campaign. Your positive feedback really gives us more strength and we promise to do everything in our power no to fail you.
I am sure there are still some people arguing that smart phones are not good, even it has been proven more than once that implementing new technologies increases effectiveness and simplifies human life – I guess some people just like it “hard core”, but progress always finds a way to manifest itself!